ShaShinKi.com - Malaysia's Online Camera Shop!

Monday, September 22, 2008

Welcome to Chang's blog......

First of all, i would like to give a big welcome to all of you who are viewing my blog now......
Thanks for stopping by my blog......^^

i've always wanted to create a blog of myself ever since i got my first ever DSLR which is the Nikon D40 but the problem was that i could not manage my time quite well so this "creating blog" project have been delayed for almost a year until now. Now, i finally made up my mind to create this blog no matter how busy i am with my daily life as a uni student... The main reason for me to create this blog is to write down my photographic journey which i'm about to embark on. So, this blog will serve as a public dairy of my photographic works......

Now, a little bit of myself.

My name is Tan Chun Chang and i'm currently 19 years old (born in 1989). i'm currently studying in Multimedia University Cyberjaya Campus taking Engineering Majoring in Telecommunications. i've been into photography for about 3-4 years now. This photography journey began back when i was still in my secondary school when i got my first SLR as a present from my dad which is a photography enthusiast also. The first SLR i got is the Yashica Super 2000 film camera which my dad bought before i was born. i used that Yashica for about 2 years and then finally came into digital and my first digital SLR was the Nikon D40 which i bought it 1.5 years back. After nearly 1 year using it, i found that it couldn't satisfy my needs so i sold it off. After that, i bought the Canon EOS 40D which i'm currently still using it. Do take note that i'm still nowhere near a proper photographer as i'm still a newbie and there's still a lot of things for me to learn. :P

For the time being, i hope that those moments that i've captured using my camera will put a smile on peoples' faces when they look at them. And when the time that everyone make viewing my blog to see my photos a must do action in everyday life comes - i know that i've succeded in my photographic journey. Wonder when will the time comes...... (Laughing at myself...^^)

Last but not least, hopefully i can meet with more photographers out there in the world and share my views through my viewfinder with their views through their viewfinders together and made the photography world a better place.

Cheers!

1 comment:

ShaShinKi.com - Malaysia's Online Camera Shop!